Skip to main content

How can you help?

1. You can help by supporting CRPH (The Committee of Pyidaungsu Hluttaw).

What is CRPH and its functions?
  • legitimate representative of civilian government
  • acting body of the people and their will
  • supporting CDM (Civil Disobedience Movement)
  • supporting all other functionalities within and outside of the country
Click here to get directly to the official funding page of CRPH!

2. You can help by signing petitions.

Several petitions from different countries ask their respected parliaments and organizations to take actions on Myanmar affairs.
By signing a petition, you will be offering a huge help just by one click!
Every signature counts, your contribution is much appreciated!

Click here to get to the petitions!

3. You can help by getting in touch with Members of Parliaments, Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Human Rights Committees regarding what is happening in Myanmar.

4. You can help by reaching out to local Burmese communities in your regions.

5. You can help by sharing this website.